We just found out that Dr. Terrie Rose, founder of our nonprofit partner Baby’s Space, has been nominated for a Bammy Award, which is awarded for excellence in education by the Academy of Education Arts & Sciences International.
We’re asking all Hidden Baby friends to vote for Terrie!
A child psychologist and mother of three, Terrie is a long-time leader in early childhood development. She founded Baby’s Space (babyspace.org) based on a brand new model of creating a neighborhood and family-based child development center for low income American...
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line
- Boozy (Bakeshop) S'mores