Welcome April 1st. Welcome Spring!
We are so glad you are here.
We've been getting ready for Spring here at Hidden Baby Headquarters in many ways. We're working on some new product ideas (stay tuned), a content extravaganza for April and May on our blog (You want inspiration? We got it) and some exciting travel plans.
So stay tuned!
Have a great week.
Court & Kels
Tomorrow, March 20, is the first day of Spring, so it’s time to lighten up!
We’ve spent the winter buried in heavy, dark clothes, and the stores are already bursting with bright, spring colors. (Lots of orange this year. Not sure how we feel about that)
and many other cities, the streets are filled with women in black. Don’t get us wrong, we love black – it’s classic, classy and goes anywhere. But wear too much of it and you risk looking like the Grim... New York
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Big LITTLE Get Together - Food with Sass
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line