The Pregnant New Yorker is an innovative organization providing an important service to the pregnant women and new moms of
. Founded by perinatal massage therapist, Janet Markovits, this organization offers a wealth of information about resources in the community – everything from nutrition and exercise to photography and physical therapy. They also host special events throughout the year with guest speakers to present new ideas, services and products. New York
We’ve been invited to join their next event on Thursday, March 29th to present Hidden Baby bags, so if you’re expecting (or expecting to be expecting), join...
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Big LITTLE Get Together - Food with Sass
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line