That’s the average monthly income of the American Indian population in
. That translates into $180 per week, in a community where 85% of households are headed by single women. Minneapolis
Where 40% of children fail 3rd grade.
And where our partner, Baby’s Space, is giving babies from birth through the 3rd grade a fighting chance to develop and thrive - and the tools to learn and grow.
For the past two years, 100% of the little ones at Baby’s...
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Big LITTLE Get Together - Food with Sass
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line