As Kelsey and I sit here and watch the Presidential Inauguration we feel touched by the history of our country. By all of the cultures, languages, perspectives, struggles and people that have made this country into one pretty interesting place.
To honor the spirit of Martin Luther King Day we've decided to honor one of the South's most popular treats. Ever since our trip to New Orleans we've missed Cafe Du Monde's legendary beignets. So we've re-created them today. Fluffy, fried bread dipped in powdered sugar, nutella and rasberry jam - the perfect celebratory breakfast for a...
We started this project awhile ago and are very proud to now have a limited selection of one-of-a-kind hand-drawn Hidden Baby shoes. Each pair is unique with hidden drawings within each pair. Can you see any babies?
We worked on these shoes in Miami brainstorming on a beach, taking a break from sales calls in New Orleans, in coffee shops throughout NY, in airports and each others apartments. We hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them.
We are excited to report that we’ll be in
warm and wonderful
for the next few days... New Orleans
Visiting some gorgeous boutiques,
connecting with new Hidden Baby friends,
and eating a few beignets.
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line
- Boozy (Bakeshop) S'mores