Today Courtney went to the Grameen Creative Lab- a series of speakers, and workshops designed to get people thinking critically about creating change.
The UN Secretary General's Chief Economic Adviser Utku Teksoz kicked off the event with bang and was followed by Execs from the Smithsonian, NYU Stern, the Grameen Creative Lab and the Deputy Director of Peace Dividend Trust. PDT is doing incredible work stimulating post conflict states like Haiti by making sure foreign aid agencies use the businesses in the countries for the goods they need, instead of shipping in...
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Big LITTLE Get Together - Food with Sass
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line