I've been feeling pretty rough this week. Terrible cold - 1. Courtney - 0.
I figure the best way to battle a cold is through sleep, hot tea and jam filled butter cookies. I am sure cookies have restorative qualities and I know that these do in particular. Mom used to make a slew of cookies for Christmas and these were always part of her repertoire. I remember a teenage boyfriend refused to try them when he was over at my house for a study date. I should have known right then it wasn't going to work....
In the days leading up to Mother’s Day, we are inundated with tributes to moms. We reflect on their unconditional love and support, their unearthly patience, and the sacrifices, both daily and heroic, that they make for their children. This is all true and admirable, and moms deserve every bit of praise they receive. But here’s a little secret about moms that no one talks about.
They have no choice in the matter.
That’s because the moment a mom holds her new baby, whether her infant is placid and calm or squalling like a banshee, something shifts in...
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line
- Boozy (Bakeshop) S'mores