We’ve just discovered a witty, insightful book entitled ‘How to Tell a Woman by Her Handbag’, by Kathryn Eisman - a TV personality, magazine columnist, and winner of Cosmopolitan Magazine’s ‘2009’s Fun Fearless Female Author of the Year’.
Kathryn’s clever, best-selling tome shows what our handbags reveal about our personalities – from the ‘Decrepit Briefcase Lady’ to the Bamboo Cane Handle Lady’.
Our personal favorite is the ‘Ethically Chic Bag Lady’, described as ‘socially and environmentally conscious, she’s fun-loving and laid back. With places to see and...
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line
- Boozy (Bakeshop) S'mores