We’re always interested to find out how ladies use their handbags, so we perked up when we ran across an article, (posted 2/4/12), about Queen Elizabeth II’s handbag written by the witty Jessica Misener, Style News editor for The Huffington Post.
It seems that the Queen only keeps a few items in her bag, such as a mirror & lipstick, a pen and her reading glasses. All other essentials are carried by her Ladies-in-Waiting. (Where can we find some Ladies-in-Waiting? What a great idea!)
But, as Jess Misener...
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line
- Boozy (Bakeshop) S'mores