Walking past an Equinox Club in Manhattan and something caught your eye?
Yes, that was a Hidden Baby bag!
Hidden Baby bags can now be found in the Equinox shops on Park Avenue, 54th Street and Tribeca.
Pop into one of the Clubs and check out the fitness fashions, terrific tote bags (:, and the best instructors in the country.
What does Equinox, voted by Fitness Magazine as the best fitness club in
, and Hidden Baby have in common? America
Both are committed to making a difference in the world.
We aren’t just talking about how Equinox changes bodies, though helping people get fit and trim certainly improves health (not to mention the scenery).
We’re talking about Equinox’s commitment to philanthropy, supporting causes such as Cycle for Survival (raising funds for cancer research) and the Heroes Project (climbing programs for wounded soldiers).
That’s why an...
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line
- Boozy (Bakeshop) S'mores