HIdden Baby Heroes 2012
We have been so inspired by the nominees for our first annual Hidden Baby Heroes Awards, and we’ve been humbled by their courage, passion and commitment to helping babies-in-need. Here are the winners and their remarkable stories.
Davona Church Arusha, Tanzania Nominated by Anne White, Australia epitomizes the Hidden Baby Hero. She has spent her life loving and caring for hidden babies – from nurturing a total of 66 foster babies while... Davona Church
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Big LITTLE Get Together - Food with Sass
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line