Are you or a friend planning a wedding or commitment ceremony? Do you love handcrafted jewelry or one-of-a-kind fashions? How about enjoying an afternoon of drinks, snacks and lots of very cool raffle prizes? Find it all at Lost Wax Studio (171 Elizabeth St) on June 17 from 2-6 pm.
Our good friend, the wonderful Tam Tran, (owner of Lost Wax Studio and jewelry designer extraordinaire), is hosting a Bridal/Commitment event that will showcase some of the hottest jewelers, fashion designers and artisans in the city.
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- bigLITTLE Get Together - Food with Sass
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line