After spending an amazing long weekend with new Hidden Baby friends in the Big Easy, we know one thing for sure...
it would take more than a hurricane to dampen the southern spirit of warmth and hospitality.
We are thrilled that Hidden Baby bags are now featured in two gorgeous boutiques in the heart of the French Quarter -
Sashay and Head to Toe.
These shops are such...
We are excited to report that we’ll be in
warm and wonderful
for the next few days... New Orleans
Visiting some gorgeous boutiques,
connecting with new Hidden Baby friends,
and eating a few beignets.
The Hidden Baby blog is about celebrating our love of fashion, food and our time together in New York City. We are sisters, the founders of this blog and the socially conscious Hidden Baby accessories line. We believe that we are all in this together, and the choices we make, from what we create to what we buy, can change the world.
- Our Newest Team Member
- Strawberry (Raspberry) Bellini
- Happy Mother's Day (to the most amazing woman we know).
- Mother's Day Style Post #4 - Kira Hug
- Oh hello summer!
- Style Post - New York City Mom's #3
- Every Mother Counts - May Charity Partnership
- How To Make: Individual Rocky Road Shish Kebob's
- Mother's Day Style Post #2 - Maureen Falvey
- How To Make an Individual Sangria
- Mother's Day Style Post #1 - Amanda Hofman
- Ladies High Tea
- Tattly and Live Below the Line
- Boozy (Bakeshop) S'mores